Eight Things This Blog Will Help You Achieve
- 1. Get out of a mental rut, think new thoughts, acquire new visions, discover new ambitions.
- 2. Make friends quickly and easily
- 3. Increase your popularity.
- 4. Win people to your way of thinking.
- 5. Increase your influence, your prestige, your ability to get things done.
- 6. Handle complaints, avoid arguments, keep your human contacts smooth and pleasant.
- 7. Become a better speaker, a more entertaining conversationalist.
- 8. Arouse enthusiasm among your associates.
Raising the Bar (Introduction) Would you like to think on your feet and express your ideas with more clarity, more effectiveness and more poise, both in business interviews and before groups and friends? The answer to this question is hopefully a unanimous and resounding chorus of “Yes I do!” Even in such technical lines as engineering, about 15 percent of one’s financial success is due to one’s knowledge and about 85% is due to skill in human engineering–to personality and the ability to lead people. A person who has technical knowledge plus the ability to express ideas, to assume leadership, and to arouse enthusiasm among people achieves higher earning power.
- a. how to understand and get along with people
- b. how to make people like you
- c. how to win others to your way of thinking
You may be thinking to yourself, “Whoa-my-god I have to read this book!” And you can online, here. But for those who don’t have the time or inclination to delve into the 250 page volume, you may prefer a succinct and more accessible way to intake the text. That’s what we have here, a play by play breakdown of the entire manual, just meat. No fat. The most significant, compelling points artfully organized for casual perusal. Understand that your popularity, happiness, and sense of self worth depends to no small extent upon your skill in dealing with people.
FUNDAMENTAL TECHNIQUES IN HANDLING PEOPLE
- 1. If You Want to Gather Honey, Don’t Kick Over the Beehive
- 2. The Big Secret of Dealing with People
- 3. He Who Can Do This Has the Whole World With Him. He Who Cannot Walks a Lonely Way
SIX WAYS TO MAKE PEOPLE LIKE YOU
- 4. Do This and You’ll Be Welcome Anywhere
- 5. A Simple Way to Make a Good First Impression
- 6. If You Don’t Do This, You Are Headed for Trouble
- 7. An Easy Way to Become A Good Conversationalist
- 8. How to Interest People
- 9. How to Make People Like You Instantly
- 10. You Can’t Win an Argument
- 11. A Sure Way of Making Enemies–How to Avoid It
- 12. If You’re Wrong, Admit It
- 13. A Drop of Honey
- 14. The Secret of Socrates
- 15. The Safety Valve in Handling Complaints
- 16. How to Get Cooperation
- 17. A Formula That Will Work Wonders for You
- 18. What Everybody Wants
- 19. An Appeal That Everybody Likes
- 20. The Movies Do It. TV Does It. Why Don’t You Do It?
- 21. When Nothing Else Works, Try This
- 22. If You Must Find Fault, This Is the Way to Begin
- 23. How to Criticize–And Not Be Hated for It
- 24. Talk About Your Own Mistakes First
- 26. No One Likes to Take Orders
- 27. Let the Other Person Save Face
- 28. How to Spur People On to Success
- 29. Give a Dog a Good Name
- 30. Make Fault Seem Easy to Correct
- 31. Making People Glad to Do What You Want