We’re back again for your weekly edition of the Tech Force Tuesday Top 5. This week we’ve got two ridiculous whips, changes to a law of technology, the biggest revelation in apparel and sneaker care I can remember and even something to help you reduce your carbon footprint while you enjoy your morning coffee.
5. 2012 Tushek Renovatio T500 – As a newcomer to the supercar club everyone was clammering to find out who made this car and where exactly it came from. Turns out this bad boy was designed, manufactured and assembled in Slovania! Yes, Slovania and no I didn’t think it looked Eastern European either.
4. Cuppow Lid Makes Jars & Jugs Travel Proof - This probably applies more to hipsters and recyclers than anyone else but products like these that change the way we think and eventually the way we consume. No need to throw out your pasta sauce jars anymore, Cuppow is here. (Best product name ever btw?)
3. Moore’s Law Not Applicable In Ten Years…Thanks A Lot Silicone! - In case you’re not a geek like myself Moore’s Law is the principle that computing power doubles every 18 months which means that laptops released this month will be twice as powerful as those released in December of 2010. However there are some new developments that have changed the way physicists view this law.
2. 2013 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 Officially Possesses 662 HP and 631 lb-ft! - Those numbers are quite insane considering it has over 50% more power than a base Chevy Corvette. This isn’t a sports car anymore folks, it’s a racing car to the core.
1. NeverWet Superhydrophobic Spray-On Coating - This is HUGE people! We’ve all heard of waterproofing sprays before and I’m sure products like Teflon and Rain-X ring a bell but none of them hold a candle to NeverWet. Superhyrdophobic implies that the product actively repels moisture and when this spray is released it will change the way manufacturers and consumers produce and maintain their footwear and apparel. This is scheduled to debut later this Summer so stay tuned! Now if we could only invent an anti-scuff spray…